GloboLink Management provides the following online resources to facilitate communication and nurture our relationship with you. Select the appropriate form below to submit an online request for management services.
Developer's Management Proposal Request Form
HOA Board Management Proposal Request Form
Our goal is to operate your association efficiently and economically by providing outstanding professional governance and business/financial services that address your priorities and concerns.
To ensure your association meets the fiduciary responsibility to the property owners, GloboLink can assist by providing expertise in accurate and concise financial data including:
- Bank account reconciliation
- Budget preparation and disbursement of funds
- Fee collection and delinquency reports
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet and income statements (including variance to budget)
- Oversight of the independent review of the association books and records
- Preparation of the association tax return filing
- Payment delinquency letters, coupon, statement printing and mailing
- Initiation of the lien process
- Complete in-house collection services
- Preparation of monthly reports and financial package
- Coordination of board and membership meetings
- Supervision of on-site personnel and contractors
- Managing violations and CC&R compliance
- Obtain competitive bids and oversee common area maintenance projects to completion
- Processing architectural requests
- Preparation of state corporation commission reports
- Management of association insurance requirements
Our Track Record
Customer satisfaction is our goal. Listening to our customers has improved our customer loyalty and created a larger customer base with increased activity. Reducing service failures, lowered operating costs and enhanced employee performance are our goals. We strive to meet or beat our customers goals.